Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama Day

Happy Mother's Day!

It's the second week of May.
Everyone in the world should be celebrating Mother's Day.
For me, it was like my first time.
.
.
Our relative plan a mini celebration in their house with everyone have to cook one or two dishes.
My mum make her secret recipe of sambal prawn and steam pork.
.
.
So, the mini celebration went on well and ended with a cake slicing ceremony.
At least you get to see your mum and aunt big smile on the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mums considered the greatest person in the world.
Without our mum, we won't be living in this world.
They're the one who endure the pain for nine months carrying us.
The one who care about us so much when we sick.
The one who always help us do our stuff.
Protect us.
I don't know what to say as I kinda stuck.
Somehow, THEY ARE THE BEST!
--------------------------------------------------------
Now I'm studying in KL.
As my dad and both my sisters have to work,
my mum was always left alone at home.
I know she's lonely, bored and restless.
I only get to go back home on weekend.
But that's those days when my mum won't felt lonely.
The house was so quiet and peaceful when she's alone.
There's no one to talk, no one to see, no one to listen...
At the same time, she has to worry about how am I in KL.

Just wait for me mum. I get back as soon as I complete my studies.
That's why I'm homesick. I just simply don't like leaving the house.
I MISS HOME.

No comments: