Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Refreshment

Just released some tension after having a test. 50% of the content in the test can't be found in any notes or tutorial questions we have. Wonder how the result will be like. Just forget it for the moment. I lost my concentration to focus on study after the test. After the class, I went to KL Festival City for refreshment.

Finally, I got my MBO membership card. Oh Yeah! And also two collectible tube of Avengers. It's TWO! I thought they only going to give me one. Just after that, we went to Mac City just to play their iPad3 like little kids. We then went to karaoke in Superstar. Shout to the max, volume tuned up to the max, until my voice fade out. Too bad we only sang for an hour. There's too much to sing. Forget it. Then we walked around searching a suitable dinner. There I met Nicole and her sister. Seriously, for a moment, I almost ask, is she your mum? Ahh, lucky I didn't ask. I would have been kill by her. We ended up eating Sushi King after walking around the whole complex. There we started to chit-chat-ing. We talk about him, her, him, her, you, her..

Oh yeah, we also sang Korean song in the KTV. It's damn freaking awesome! Hahas. Naega Jeil Jal Naga~~
Chee How Jeil Jal Naga~~ Chin Huat Jeil Jal Naga~~ Jing Wei Jeil Jal Naga~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just discover a story of my friend. It's been a year. I wonder how he felt. I'm not going to say it here what happened but seems like he staying strong. Now, I more concern about her younger sister. Just concern. Is she sad? Is she hurt? I can't do anything cause I didn't add her sister in Facebook nor I don't know her sister still remember me but I still remember her. She's the one who always come and want to talk to me when I was tuition-ing in their house. She was so cute at that time. Too bad I have nothing to talk to her. She grown up now and still looking the same. I can only pray for her to be happy all the time.

No comments: