Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Holiday Week 1 Part 2

You should read the [First Post] before read this. It's a continuous from there.

We plan for a trip since a month ago.
At first, we planned to go Morib Beach.
But there were some parents don't agree because it too dangerous.
The dangerous as in it was Ghost Festival month in Lunar Calender.
So we changed the venue to another place instead.
We choose from Genting Highland and Sunway Lagoon.
We still prefer water games.
So the decision is Sunway Lagoon.

On Saturday.
We all met up in Wangsa Maju LRT at 8AM except Chee Yee who go alone.
It was 8AM that only Raymond reach first,
I'm second as I reach 5 minutes later than him, I think.
Well, I bought Tom Yam Mihun on the way.
Which actually I walked to the station.
Others took public transport.
15 minutes later, the girls arrived left Ee Chai.
We can't reach his phone so we went for breakfast first.
It was then we phone me and say he on the way to LRT.
We wait another 10 to 20 minutes but we couldn't see him..
Then I call him and he said he was in Melati Utama LRT. No wonder.
I called him to come Wangsa Maju.
The next thing is he bought Wangsa Maju ticket instead of KL Sentral..
And there goes some LRT trip..we wasted a lot of time.
By the time we reach Sunway Lagoon already 11AM.
Chee Yee was the one who annoy the most because he waited for us since Sunway Pyramid haven't open yet. HAHAHAHA.

Once we reach. Picture taking time.
A group picture without the Raymond (Cameramen)

Preparing to enter the theme park. Weeeeee.

We took this when they looking at the tiger.

First we went for the water park.
We were unable to take the camera with us because it's not waterproof.
So we left it in the locker instead.
Have a lot of fun in the pool and water slide.
I shout out loud until no voice.

After Water Park, we had some walk in WildLife Park.


That Parrot won't talk to me. =(

After WildLife is Amusement Park.
It was kinda bad because most of the nice ride have been shut down for maintenance.
To be honest, I was afraid of the Pirate Ship since the last time I went there play.
It was a nightmare. Hahahaha, well, actually, It's painful...
You won't know unless you're fat and go test it.
That day, my friends went to play.
It was like two time faster than us.
For example, it took us 1 minutes for the ride,
for them, it just 30 seconds.
We went two full oscillation, but theirs only once.
They why they don't feel the real scariness.

We have enough of the ride, so we back to the pool for more water.
It was then Ann Ann found out she sunburned.
The moment she remove the strip, the colour was different.
LOL.
It was then everyone started to get tired and out of the pool.

The group picture before and after playing.

Since we were not allowed to snap picture in pool.
We had the guy to take for us.
The thing is, it cost RM35 for one picture.
Murderous EXPENSIVE!!!
Lucky we can divide it to eight person.

We had some walk in Sunway Pyramid before dinner.
I bought this candy. I don't know whether it's expensive or not.
They say expensive but for me, it's just normal price.

It's then we had dinner in Wendy.
At first we planned to eat at Chicken Buffet but it fully booked because of Malay Puasa.
Know what? It was totally empty when we enter the shop. Haiz.
Then we went Carl Jr. but still every MALAY book the table without ordering anything.
DAMN THEM!! They should have let us finish before settle down.
However, I still full even I just ate a Wendy Fish Burger.

It's the time to say another farewell.
That two girl look so lovely. HAHAHA
I still remember your name oh. ;)
Qin Qin and Crystal. =D

I haven't reach home,
Veh Hann already kept on sms me for outing.
Guess what?
Caseon was the one who ask for outing first.
And then he was the only one who pull out.
What the fish!? Please you stop like this.
Everyone is hating you even more.

When I reach home, I found out I also sunburned. OMG!!
Same as Ann Ann! We have the same fate.
I'm getting darker and redder.

When my sis enter my room, she thought I drunk.
Look at the picture below.
It happen when she enter.

By the way, it was just a Angela tin beside me.
I did drink it but that alcohol content only very low..

The next day, I look like this. Feel sick.

Sunday, my family and I went to Rawang.
We went to a famous temple at there to pray.
I brought along my pillow to sleep in the car. LOL.
Then after praying, my dad drove to my condo in KL to pick up those thing I packed on Friday.
I brought almost everything back to Klang. XD
At first, I planned to go The Curve..
But myself, really have no strength to even walk in shopping.
So, we cancelled the trip and back home.

At night, my sister and me went Jusco BBT for dinner.
Guess what we had.
SAKAE SUSHI!!! YEAH!!!

While waiting for the food.
I randomly snap picture.


Chicken Katsu Curry Don.
My FAVOURITE!!!

The next day. Monday.
FINALLY REACH!!! YEAH!!!
Time for BookFest.
Once good thing about BookFest is the minimum discount you get is 20% compare to outside.
I waited for this day for so long. It finally reach.
Same as last year, BookFest was held in KLCC.
Just that this year, there some change in people who going.
Last year, it's Ee Ching, Hui Ling, Kah Yong, Veh Hann, Steve and me.
This year, it's Veh Hann, Kah Yong, Chan, Chen Jiat, Chen Jiat's bro and Kern Yen.
It a huge different for me. It's because when Ee Ching, Hui Ling and Steve go, I seem to be the third or forth spending the most..
But this year, I'm the one who spent the most..
I spent over RM200 this year..
And my teacher keep on compare the money I've spent.
She say a student already spent RM200, a worker only spent RM400,
A boss spent RM1000 but RM200 for Delta, RM300 for Tweedle Wink...only spent RM500 for ownselves, not enough, so she went again...HAHAHAH.

Back to topic. We went there. This year is much much much more bigger compare to last year, this year have 3 hall in total. This year only have one stage compare to last year I think which is two.

When we reach, we straight go to the Conventional Hall.

This picture was took after we finished buying.
Chan took off because we slow and he scare later KTM will be pack.


The first entrance. Total have three entrance.
This is English Section.
Include all sort of English book.

The second entrance is Chinese Section.
Most of the books were imported from Hong Kong, Taiwan and China which you can't get it in Malaysia at all. Only in BookFest.
I can only say BookFest is purposely made for Chinese.
No offense and racist because the thing sold there is really suitable for Chinese.

The third entrance, also the section I spent the most.
The CD Rama Section and Stationary station.
All those stationary are real cheap.
It's either buy one free one or Discount more than 50% at a amount of something.

See how much I have bought. Awfully much.
Here not including those stuff I asked my sister buy for me on Wednesday.
Yes! I asked my sister to help me buy more on Wednesday.

It just testpad. I bought 7 stack. Woohoo.
Imma sell it to my college mate since they love to 'borrow'.
Borrow never return I tell you.
I don't mind 'borrow' but I spent my time and money to buy something and you don't even bother to get yourselves one by spending your time and money.
I haven't say strength yet. It damn heavy to carry all those back.

Well, I'm a real Mr. Midnight's fan.
I bought 12 books of it on that day.

Once you purchase RM 100 worth of item.
You get to redeem a coupon to enter a contest.
Each RM100 for one. Mine, added with all friends.
I have total of Rm380. We not enough another RM20.
But I accidentally give my Touch 'n' Go top up receipt to the reception counter and the count it as well. LOL. So, we were lucky to exceed RM400 which have 4 coupon.

We then go KFC for lunch at 4PM. LOL.
It was also my breakfast. EPIC MEAL TIME!
Speaking of Epic Meal Time.
Do you watch NigaHiga's video?
The latest episode is Epic Meal Time.
Damn Epic la.



After KFC, we headed home.
But not too long we went out again
for a movie in MBO.
We watched Spy Kids.
Awesome movie.
I can only say the following movie that we watch was kinda kiddy.

Suppose got a lot of people.
But we ended up four person.

There the Aroma Scope.
Although the name it as 4D..
Because when you rub the aroma scope,
there will be a smell through flow out.
But after I rubbed all.
The strongest scent is the Chewing gum scent.
And I smell coffee... I think that's all.
I think it's a failure.
On that day, quite some people were looking at me.
I wonder why,
because I look like just awake. HAHAHA.

FAREWELL!!

No comments: