Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy New Year

2012
A brand new year.
Wishing everyone
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

Picture taken from Danny Choo's Blog.
Proud to be Malaysian.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lately, I have been to many shopping complex for shopping.
Here are some of the main concourse decoration.
I went around 10 shopping complex but I didn't manage to snap every complex picture.

Just to make it short, I'll post more picture after I back from Johor Bahru.

The week before Lunar New Year was awesome
as I just finished my Final Exam and start Semester Break.
I went shopping as well as cleaned my room.
Next post will be describing the whole event.

Here are some picture I took in the concourse of some shopping complex.

Time Square have a big autumn tree representing it's Lunar New Year 2012.

Pavilion have a super huge expensive dragon as it display to celebrate
2012 Chinese New Year

1 Utama have a great Dragon in a pearl.

Sungei Wang show the classic Chinatown
that can be found in almost every country.
It's represent have awesome Chinese used to be last time.

There are more shopping complex like Sunway Pyramid, KL Festival City, Jusco and so on which I didn't post picture or didn't take picture.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, I going to greet you again Happy New Year in 10 languages.
Last time I posted before. Let's post again.

(Vietnam) Chucmung Nammoi
(Malay) Selamat Tahun Baru Cina
(Cantonese) Sanl Nin Faat Lok
(English) Happy Chinese New Year
(Mandarin) Sin Nian Kuai Lea
(German) Guten Rutsch Ins Nueu Jahr
(Korean) Sae hae bok mani ba deu seyo
(Japanese) Akimashite Omedetto
(France) Bonne Annee
(Thailand) Sawadee Pee Mai Kap


HAVE A NICE LUNAR NEW YEAR AND HAVE A BLESS!

No comments: