Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nintendo DS

As you know that I use to have a Nintendo DS right?
Here my Nintendo DS.
The one in light green/blue.
Together with my Wii, GBA SP and my sis's PSP.
I couldn't find any NDS picture of mine in this Desk Top
except in my blog.
All picture should be in my Lap Top
which now resting in my room.

Sad things do happen and my Nintendo DS spoil in early of this year.
I try to fix it but the insufficient of time really preventing me to do so.
During mid-year, I get it fixed and work again.
However, thing don't get as smooth as last time.
So, I planned to get it fixed again.
The guy in Game Shop he need a longer time.
So I borrowed his NDS temporary.
His NDS is in Black.
So, now you all know why I got a black NDS suddenly
while my light blue NDS gone.

The stylus belong to me.

After some time, I brought back the NDS to
the game shop guy and offer me back my NDS.
But he haven't done with it.
So I planned to trade in my NDS. Sad.
That was three to four months before my SPM.
I missed my NDS so badly.
------------------------------------------------------------
On 25 of December, Christmas Day.
I went back to Summit.

This is how I went Summit.
On that day, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends.
You can see the post right here.
The time when we going back,
we wait at bus stop.
Unlucky thing happened!
We went wrong bus.
All because of my stupid act.
Sorry again!
I do saw the bus put Subang - Carrefour.
We planning to go Empire Gallery which is near Carrefour.
However, the bus go to Summit.
As soon as I sat on the bus, my dad called.
He asked where am I, I tell him I went wrong bus.
I telling him that I'm going to Summit accidentally
and he call me to drop off at there.
He's going to fetch me.
On the other hand, he called me to get info on my NDS.
On the same time, EC,KY,VH&HL were going tour around USJ.

In the shop meanwhile waiting for my dad.
NDSi XL o.o so many...

My DS have no hope.
So my dad bought a new one.
Just that it's not DS, it's DSi! =)
I wanted for so long that I couldn't speak out asking my dad.
My dad bought me as a Christmas Present.
I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!

It's was black in colour.
Same as my PSP.
Here mine NDS and NDSi box.
I didn't return the box to the shop.

And it's cover. Pouch?
Don't know what to call that.

My NDSi snap shot. =)

NDSi =)

My NDSi together with PSP.


I know some of you might ask me why am I buying NDSi
and not Nintendo 3DS.

Reason: Malaysia still haven't release it yet.
I'm not sure whether Japan or Europe release it already or not.
Even it is 3D, however, not all game are in 3D.
Which I don't need it.
Even if it already sold in Malaysia,
the price should be around double of NDSi.
That why I choose NDSi.
I will buy Nintendo 3D if I lives in Japan
and have quite some money.

There you can see why I always wanted to go Japan.
Not just their culture, animation, dramas and things but also the games.
You just can't get some of it in Malaysia.

I really need to learn Japanese. =(


--------------------------------------------------------
*edit*

Did I mention that all my NDS game data was deleted?
Those hard work playing saved data were all deleted.
Why?
Because it couldn't convert into NDSi.
Now I had to play all over again. zzz.

No comments: