Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Day of 2010.

I save the 30th post for the last day of 2010
and YES! Today is 31st of December 2010!!!!

I did mention before that I wanna blog 30 posts this month right?
Now this is the last post for this month.
Not just this month, but also this year.

Time really isn't patient to wait us.
It flow rapidly.
As now almost the time to say goodbye to another great year
while welcoming the another new year.

The only thing I could say is that this year is the best year!

I enjoy so much for this year especially this December.
I walked so much pressure and hard work to get to this point.
Learned lot of things and making new friends from my school to other school.
I went to do a lot of thing for the first time.
And HAVE FUN WITH YOU ALL!

The great memory sure remain in my brain and I never forget.
I miss you all who long time didn't meet.
Miss you all so much!

I'm here to say sorry as well if I really do something bad on you.
May be I didn't notice that I hurt you but please forgive me.
I didn't done it on purposely.
Why don't we hang out together again, FRIENDS!

I'm here to thank you all as well.
It's been a great year that you all keep me in touch.
As well as helping me work out.
Nevertheless, YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!

I also get what I want for this, to be honest, it's every years....
What I want?
Better remain secret or I tell you later.
Nothing really special but that the things everyone seeking and wanted.
That why, I LOVE YOU GOD!!!

At last, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

No comments: