Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My life.

Well, as everyone know.
It's already 2011.
Time isn't allow someone to stay long or remain at a certain period.
It just pass so fast.
From day to night and then night to day back.
24 hours keep cycling over the seven days.
Weeks and then months gone.
And we keep getting older and mature.
Alright, my mood isn't there to celebrate new year so much.
A lot of questions keep popping up.
I felt like I had a mood swing recently.
Totally exhausted and irritated by the problem.
Although the problem isn't that big.
Driving was a problem. I felt so tired every time I drive.
Just like my energy was absorbed by the little car.
Thinking of it making me even worse.
And what more is that I going for the exam on this Friday.
The only thing I want so hard is to delay the exam but I just can't.
So fast it's no longer December and this January going to be a suffer month.
I haven't actually think of what I'm going to study.
To be accurate, what I want isn't on demand in Malaysia and
the other thing, I don't know what course it related.
I want to create item that can use by people but I want it related to technology or calculation.
It must be something related to engineering.
For example, daily appliance, aircraft, games console, ship or something else related to electronic product.....may be robots or cars or something.
It just some idea what to do. I'm not really so into that.
But I don't know what course is related to it.
I should have go online search and check for it.
But every time I turn on the computer, the first thing I do is 'Facebook-ing'
then keep on playing.
Then I'm here to read and blog.
Throughout the whole December after SPM.
I was just playing, blogging, mapling and facebook-ing.
Talk about SPM, it's nearly three to four week that I finished my SPM.
This few week, the thing I done was the best.
On the same time, the money I spent was the most.
Alright, now the main problem is should I go for study or work in this month.
I damn hope that I was chosen as a trainee for National Service this month but no.
Why are they so bad? Why? Now it even make me worry more.

-------------------------------------------------
Yesterday went to Time Square and Sungei Wang with my family(My mum and sis) and aunt(Alfrey's mum). I went there to get myself new cloths for Chinese New Year but end up to be emo because my opinion is always opposite of my mum. Every time when I try out the cloth, I have to choose and pick the one that my mum like. Well, normally I don't look at the cloth, I try whatever my mum like. That why most of my cloth was picked by my mum(around 90% ++).
When we reach Sungei Wang from Time Square, I walk away from them very fast when they looking at some poster. Why? Because I ALMOST BANG BY A CAR!!!! I saw my mum actually walk across the road and I was following her. Suddenly a car appear from the side and my reaction is jump back when I saw it, it was like 30cm away from me. Then they keep saying something about me like why you didn't look, why were you looking at your mum, why that why this. Whatever I told them, they just won't listen. That why I walk away. I walk to SunComic, the only hang out place for me in Sungei Wang and bought 'Liar Game: finale'. My mood almost back, and then I actually back to normal after looking at the K-On figma and Edward Elric's jacket. Anyway, I met up with them again and rest. After that, we went to few shop and I don't want the shirt there but my mum keep forcing me to try on. Then I walk away again.
This time, I walk alone back to Time Square and stay inside Borders. I keep on reading and reading until they call me to go home. For your info, throughout the whole day, three of them keep chatting about other people and you never hear my voice. Anyway, I felt depressed.
Why I always lonely? Wherever I go out with my family.
They even went wrong the route when travelling back. I know the route but I even know whatever I say, they just won't listen, so I didn't say anything and kept quiet, eventually we went on a longer route and return to Klang.
Suppose to pass by Midvalley, instead, we pass by TropicanaCity.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I felt my brain rust without study.
I miss those time in school and Delta.
I miss most of the teachers.
I miss my school life.
I miss the most is the girl in green might will never appear in front of me again.
I miss her so much.

No comments: