Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i-City

First of all, EVERYONE! Mina-san!
I lazy to rearrange the picture.

On last Monday night,
My relative and my family....
went to i-City.

Monday night?
Yeah, after coming back from

I don't know what to say.
Just let the picture explain everything.

Mr. Penguin, was taken in the car park.

Shooo, forgot to rotate, sorrie.
Just rotate your head la. Paiseh.
My second aunt, family portray without
two older daughter which have to work..


BLUE TREE!

What is that? Pineapple? On a tree?

Maple Leaf! Love it!

Maple Tree in a row.
Look like Autumn had fall.
Couple walk through the beautiful Maple Leaf.
So romantic.

=) So warm (=

My only close younger cousin
with a big ang a thin cactus.

4 colour? =)
Beautiful!

GREEN!
GREEN LIGHT!!
GREEN FLOATING!!!
I LOVE GREEN!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GREEN!!!!! ;)

A big globe of i-City~

COW! Black and Brown (B&B).

Giraffe.
How do a giraffe sound?

Santa with reindeer without red nose. =)

I was snapping for fun as the light going down at high speed.

PEACOCK!!! with pink body. O.O

Santa Tree~!!

Colourful~!!!

This picture was nice
and I can see Nike logo. XD

Looks like 3D effect.

What is that called?
Rudolf? Rudolph? or Reindeer?
Confusing. . . . too long didn't study.

Green again! =)

My sis said it's spoil but seem like it still working fine.

LOVE! SWARM!

Frogggy

Swarm walking. (Forgot rotate).

After a long walk. Time to rest and use the coupon.
We ordered drinks at LookOutPoint.
EXPENSIVE!

Only we later go for mamak at Restoran Shamugan.
Love it's Nasi Lemak.

No comments: