Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

I MISS YOU

Hey blog, I'm back to post even more post.
My target was each day at least one but I couldn't.
Never mind, next target was at least 30 posts in December.
Believe me, I will make it.
I don't rather care got or no people really reading my blog anyway.

Well, on Tuesday, my dad just went to Indonesia for some work.
He took 3 days at there and came back on Friday which is yesterday.
After he return, now, my mum just went to the temple at far away.
I don't know where. Just far away.
She going there for more than a week.
Now, I so gonna miss her.
First was my dad, then my mum.
When will we be together the whole family going out together?
I been so long since the last time we went out for shopping and even longer since last time we go travel. I never go before other country with my dad that count as vacation.
I really really really hope I had the chance to do so.
I'm so gonna study even hard after I join the college or university.
Just for the sake of my family. I want my whole family travel together.
The time is ticking as I don't want to spent too much time at here.

No comments: