Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

5566

5566 is a Taiwanese boy band
Their name is derived from their original
Five member
(Zax Wang, Jason Shu, Sam Wang, Rio Peng and band leader Tony Sun)
and Six entertainment fields
(singing, movies and dramas, hosting, modelling, commercials, and dancing)

This few days I keep surfing the net for finding band.
Today, 5566 was my target.
5566 have been with me since they debut
and believe it or not, the first even group I like.
And YES!
They still in the top list of my favourite band
although their place was replace by 2AM.
They still in second place after 2AM.
5566 and their songs were staying together with me as I grown up.
Of course, they are one of the best for me.
The first concert that I ever went is their concert,
together with my whole family(excluding dad).
After the concert, my heart fall into them.
Nevertheless, I catch up with them.
I listen to their song, watch their dramas,
love their entertainment and more.
That group was originated with five persons
but after some incident, one left.
Here the picture of them when there are five people.


One of the drama as they are the main cast.
Awesome right?
The member that I most prefer and like is Zax Wang Ren Fu , 王仁.

and here the song I love the most among all the song I had listen,
YEAH! Love even better than 2AM song.
5566 - Boyfriend

Another great song by them.
5566 - 存在


5566- 守候

As I said, Ren Fu was the one I like the most.
Here is one of his song.
I can't find the video as I don't know the name.
Such a lovely couple.

Here one of the show I like to watch the most, Power Sunday.
And the guest are Ren Fu.





Enjoy the show guys.
I see you later.

No comments: