Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Haiyouoyo

Hmmm, this is so crazy. I now only realize that some of my friend's blog have gone.
They might deactivate it or may be delete it or even change the link.
I'm so gonna edit more after SPM.

I just downloaded Maple yesterday, and eventually started to play just now.
I just got 2nd job, soon will be 3rd. I believe. =) but after SPM. Looking forward to it.
Sorry Khye Siang, at last, I picked Fornax rather than Bootes.
I played before Aquila, Cassiopeia, Delphinus, Eridanus, Fornax and Hercules.
Just didnt play before Bootes and Gemini, yet you choose Bootes. =(
Too bad.

MapleSEA virus bla bla bla.
Damn annoying, I just uninstall Avira and install AVG just to play that game. -.-
And I wasted an hour...
Alright, butt getting hotter, sayonara.

No comments: