Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hurray

I just finished my SPM today.
It's one of the best day through out this year.
Without hesitation, I start playing back Maple.
At first, I was planning to blog but I played.
Hahaha, alright, I definitely will post something later on.
100% related to SPM.
Let's share some picture I took.

Now I start to play Dual Blade.
Yeah, Level 27 already.
I know there just lvl 26..
Faster go for Third Job!
Can't wait to use that skill.

My other character that I played last year.
Look so ugly.
Here's the story behind.

So happy that I level up to a require level.
Got the free facial, hair and hair colour change.
It just done randomly.

I'm here. For Some Surgery..

BooM!
WHAT HAPPEN!?!?!
That's 'WHAT HAPPEN!?!?!'
So that is what happen to me. -.-
I suddenly on this account.
Everyone was gone.
The guild have pin drop silent sound.

Okie, Time to sleep.
Sleep early and wake early.
That is what I think.
First day, mission fail.



No comments: