Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh! She's Beautiful!

Even Better Than Green!
I saw her in the TV, she's pure, she's cute, she's charming, she's active and everything GOOD.
Although, She's not Malaysian. Pity, she's from Korea.
Hahhaa, her name, better kept it a secret.
She is the one who make me cannot study, her image keep floating in my mind.
Plus her smile are so delighting.
I feel happy for her as she won in the game.
Keep Cheering for her and Korea rather than home country. -.-
Yes, she WON although just Bronze.
But that was international competition, she represent her home country, what do you want some more?!
Wonder will she saw my post, even crazy, If she know I'm talking about her.
Bla Bla Bla Bla. All were nonsences....
And even better, I found her Facebook and Twitter and may be her blog. HAHAHAHAHA.
Just that will you feel weird if all her friends were Korean and a Malaysian guy suddenly add her. Better don't.
I always love to dream all kind of stupid fantasy. (Just dream to meet her and be friend) That's all. No negative mind. You all know me one right...
I hope at least have a chance to go overseas, even better, either Korea or Japan.
Taiwan already been there although that was 5 years ago..
I hope, really really hope, one day, can visit those people I wanted to see...
Or they visit me also no problem. hahhaha
If possible, I want to make friend with them....
Dream just a dream without effort.

Anyway, Time sure flies quickly, At least I done with BM, BI and History paper....
SPM questions were unpredictable.
Haiz, Friday and Saturday was wasted as I didn't study much.
I was keep studying Physics, just like last week, the same....
Now, I know why they say Mathematician and Physician are two different people..
The way they think were different from each other...
And this explain why my physic cannot get a better result and stuck at 60s and 70s..

One more disappointed thing is, all the time I'm talking at here but none of the people was reading, Is it? Good! very Good!
No, I mean that mean the girl won't saw my lousy post. hahahaa.
Forget her. Tomorrow might be the last time I see GREEN.
or may be not, she so long didnt take physic class already. Sad case....
My talent to meet and talk to a girl was the worst I think.
Guess what, My FIRST "girl" friend I know was during 11 years old, before that, no girl talk to me except relative la...
The youngest in my dad family and second youngest in my mum family, even worse, study in boys school.. Never had a chance to speak to girl who are younger than me. Even now...Girls tend to be older than me. =.=
They say study whole day were lifeless, but I think without girls were lifeless...
Anyway, I use to it, just that some of the girls I know seem to be cold to me. WHAT HAPPEN!?

Shitting and Crapping la, better go other country find more friends...hahahaa....not I dont want you, just that their culture is more interesting for me as my culture is the same as yours...=)

Recently, I use to talking all kind of nonsence rather than blog like last time...
Never mind, forget about it. Study! Study! Study! Fighting!

No comments: