Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

SPM Coming..The Grand Exam of my LIFE!

As you can see, I'm use to blog frequently last time but now I'm use to play facebook and completing forget about Blog. I'm going to blog again but that will be after my SCARY FINAL EXAM.
The last exam in school, perhaps, if I didn't apply for Form 6..
24 days left until the exam And this going to be the last post before exam....
The time sure flies so fast and this make me thing of the phase, Time is Gold..
You should appreciate your time you have before it's too late..

In this period of time, a lot of things had happen while I actually like to share but just that I'm don't manage to share with everyone. I passed the 'Undang' test and learning driving now.
I got straight A's but not all not A+ and eventually get no.1 in class for these trial exam.
May be some of you will say I action with the results but I'm not, as you can see, there are more peoples from my school or outside also get results that is better than mine...

A lot of new songs release recently and I just couldn't stop listening...
ESPECIALLY those Korean songs....here are some of it...

2AM - 전활받지않는너에게 (You wouldn't answer my calls)



2AM - Like Crazy (미친듯이)



4Minute - First


Girls' Generation's Hoot


Co-Ed School - Too Late MV



CO-ED SCHOOL (남녀공학) - 삐리뽐 빼리뽐 (Bbiribbom Bbaeribom



HAM (Heart And Mind) - Propose/프로포즈




G20 "Let's Go"




2PM - I'll Be Back




Here are Japanese Song
AKB48 - Beginner


MasaMixes also got lot more new remixed songs..

CLUB MASHUP Megamix



4Minute at Japan



No comments: