Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lecturing about Pokemon in PLKN? HAHA

Woah, Today lecturing was so good. On Monday, the lecturing is also so good.
I don't wanna miss out any of this Lecturing. No wonder the MGS student love Ceramah as their teacher was good at it cause 2 out of 4 lecturer was came from their school...

Today, or may be now, everyone was so crazy about the PLKN thing but I don't know whether it is real or fake. But I just sent the message for confirmation and I got chosen.
It was the THIRD BATCH. SAD! I want to get chosen. YES! Buuuuuttt I don't want Third Batch as it was cause trouble for my studies. Know I beg and wish that this thing is fake. Haiz.
Trouble is really annoying some how.

I just surf through the internet and found out that Pokemon is getting more and more games.
I am looking forward for the games as they are so attractive.
Especially Pokemon White and Pokemon Black.
Other than that, Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon Dungeon also have newest version.
I am so jealous that Japanese can have to play first then come to American only few weeks or months until our country turns...
The event also normally held in their country. How sad...
I will post more about the Pokemon next time...
Now I just have to sit down and get to think even better way to pass through the days...
Have a good rest now, Bye!

No comments: