Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crapping on the blog for nothing.

I really don't into blogging nowadays. I don't understand why.
May be there are no one here supporting my blog or something.
I was planned to blog after my mid-term but I eventually forgot.
Or may be I could say that I was too busy with the club thing.
I spent 70% or the weekdays during the holiday at school.(just the morning till noon)
Oh, My cousin got married. Grat, Now another cousin going marry.
Both of them from Johor. Now I have to go there again. Hope it not crash with my trial.
I will be insane if it really do happen.
Then My school CS having Gathering Day, The amount of ppl wasn't as many as last year and last last year but it still ok.
I don't think there will be next year gathering cause all form 6 can't join the club again...
I also don't think we will have a farewell party. =(
I also went to Golden Horse Hotel. That hotel was 6 stars. Woo. well, It was once very popular, now was just fine...Guess what, Brazil soccer team visit before that hotel and England players, Tiger Wood, and more and more like artist to singer....
The hotel room is big enough but because of my sister, we couldn't stay a night at that hotel.
TOOOOO BADDDD, next time I hope can bring along someone there and have fun.
There have Swimming Pool (as usual like other hotel), Gym, Theater room, restaurant, garden, Golf park, japanese restaurant, shops and lot more. I took down the pictures but I was so lazy to post.
After that, normal school life back. Thinking of stop playing facebook AGAIN. Too Hard for me cause my internet was on 24/7 nowadays. =.=
My laptop and desk top just left it there and my sister work, so there will be no ppl fight for it with me.....
Report Card Days was Awesome, I saw a lot of other student's parent. I dono how they feel but i felt great. Normally a teacher will criticize a student in front of their parent but not mine.
As you can see, I'm a good student in the school. =) seriously, and I teacher have nothing bad to say me. But I was the one criticize myself, hahaha
Teacher say my very good for getting no.3 in class but I say see last time no.2 and no.1 but no no.3, where got good. teacher was like...and more thing la....she keep bomb by me. haha
Bahasa rojak. =)
The night, went to Kwang Hua Wen Yi Wan Hui....There performance was superb compare to our gathering performance, we are fools. =.=
Then have Minggu Kerjaya, Inti College or Taylor College better? hmm. IPTS or IPTA?
haiz. dont care la.... We have a celebration for the gathering day on friday night...the dinner was so delicious but the restaurant only our table and other table got ppl...-.-
this week is Ceramah week, Sure a lot of ppl ponteng...=.=
FIFA 2010 just ended, some ppl sad some ppl happy, some ppl don't even bother and some ppl act like they so into it but not. lol.
I was talking a lot of crap. and now I will say GOOD NIGHT! Try to manage my blog even better.

No comments: