Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Heaven and Hell!

I can't believe that I have been more than 10 days didn't post anything.
Today. I show you about Heaven and Hell.
What do you mean by heaven and hell...It's a room actually.
I surf through the internet and found some nice image to share with you all here.

So, Let me show you the heaven first.
I believe a lot of people will like heaven compare to hell, right?
And I hope my room just like the heaven...
*Note that if you eating now. Perhaps you shouldn't reading this post now.
Let the picture show you what is Heaven.

Welcome. Please enter.




















After you see the heaven. Prepare to see HELL!
Hahaha. I hope this is not your type of room. Hahaha.
Let see.

Ka-boom.




















At last, It getting cleaner. Haha. I never ever wanted to live in this environment...
Of course, You Also Right?
Haha. That's all for today.
See you next time. sayonara.

No comments: