Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Oh my god!!! It been so long since the last time i online...I mean update my blog....I planning to update few weeks ago but seem that I'm too busy to arrange my thing for the sake of my new home and also Chinese New Year...I'm using my sister laptop now so i couldn't upload any picture because there is none....I just here talking crap and greeting you all, my reader.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to those CHINESE. RACIST!!! no lah... =)

For your information, people keep asking me is that my room on the last post. My answer is NO! What are you thinking?!?! I couldn't live in that kind of situation...

And people asking me "When is the Open House?". I have no idea. Duh...
Oh yeah... I want to ask...Can I go your house this CNY?

Khong Liang, Mok Hong, Alfrey, Liung Jing....and many many more friends...What are your answer.....Hmmm....

oh, ya, Aki was asking me to post preety/cute girl again....I scare later he say i post 'lala' how ah...don't care la...

I will post more post -_- later on...now my uncle want to use the internet....bye...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

No comments: