Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Movie + Campaign + Dramas + X'mas tree

Yeah!!!
I'm going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 tomorrow.
After I post the last post.
My sister straight away ask me wanna watch or not. Cool~~
Then, Liung Jing call me whether want to watch The Treasure Hunter or not. I accept...
Two Great movie.I'm going to fill my holiday...
And the holiday gonna to end soon.
I'm believe you all same goes with me...
Very nervous about next year SPM. Damn scare!!! Have to prepare the war soon enough.

Last Sunday, our school's Nature Society having a recycle campaign.
I heard that some of those board member and normal member didn't come to help.
Must curse them. Haha. No LAH! I'm not that bad.
Even me, not a member of that club; could willing to spend my time on that tiring thing while the other slacking at home. (You got it!!! Ee Seong) Haha.
Damn, I used to say Ee Seong but I damn jealous him because he used to study every single day.

Nowadays, I keep downloading Japanese Drama until people asking me 'You so love Japan drama MEH?' Swt.
I tell ya' I love Japanese Drama, Korean Song, Taiwanese Entertainment Show and Hong Kong movie; and after all, It's True.
Now I'm watching Shokojo Seira and also Samurai High School. (Images below)

The girl, Shida Mirai, Damn Attractive LEH!!!
Those Japanese drama that she been film were so nice.
Such as 14 Sai no Haha, Seigi no Mikata and Tentei Gakuen Q.
And now I still finding Jyoou no Kyoushitsu.
Do you have it?

The main character also got film inside the drama called 14 Sai no Haha.
The personality between this drama and that was totally different.
I'm still downloading it now.

Talk about 14 Sai no Haha. I still listening to that music.
It so touch because that was a romantic drama.
All those Drama are recommended.


And last but not least. Merry X'mas.
The Christmas tree was so beautiful. Plus the music of 14 Sai no Haha.
I just so sleepy. Good night, my reader and blog.

No comments: