Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Birthday

23 years ago, I was born into this world.
I wanted to share my joy, happiness and excitement on this day.
However, dark cloud block the sun light that shine upon me.
I feel very emotional and stress handling my uni work load.
I had enough of it but I still need to stay aware for another month.
This will be the last time I celebrate my birthday in TARUC as a student.
Its the sixth years.
I had only celebrate once my birthday throughout the past five years with my uni friends.
I don't know whether my birthday always fall on the wrong date or I just too annoyed to others.
Sometimes, I just wish I could get more attention.
People tend to celebrate others birthday, I also celebrate theirs, but when it come to mine, I wonder if they even remember the date.
Okay, it my fault to even censored the date in my timeline.
I wanted to see how real is a friend when I hinted so much about the date and so on.
Even my roommate don't even know my birth date. Yet i remember his. 6th of September.

I was like it's 12am!! He reply me "so what" in a don't care tone. Then being so proud saying he had no class tomorrow while bragging. I just wish you ask me why suddenly shout 12am or at least be a bit clever. :\

Last time, the reason i hide my birth date is to prevent overloaded notification, but nowadays, it really take a real friend to wish you. I wanted to see how many true friend are there. Just a wishing, I did not even ask for a present although in the past, I always spent money buying for others. I now had the mentality not to buy present for people. Sometimes I feel bad though for not buying for others. But in my life, I never get present more than 5 times, what you expect.

Let's see if this year is there any happiness I will get or ended up being left out again.
After all, 9th of August, only my family will know this date.

If you ever reading this post on this date, please keep it yourself and don't let others know this date.

No comments: