Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Titleless

People thought I'm a happy guy. Love to play, love to joke. But that was a mask that I wore. 
The true is, I had been a very emo person. 
I feel negative most of the time rather than positive. What i saw on the net, when people always say, be positive. I don't agree with it. You can't always be positive, even if you be, you end up hurt more. 
Happy, may be there are really some time I'm real happy, but I fake it most of the time.
I tired of it now that I really want to just be me.
Then people start questioning why is he emo.

'Don't blame others.' That's what the internet say, what others say, but in reality, story can be different. 

I can't type anymore, my mind had been mess up so much lately. I stop here. 

I just hope all end up fine. 

No comments: