Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My new life

The pressure that I built up over the years, it getting even worst.
I wanna get out of this hell. I never thought it turn out like this in the very beginning.

I turned to be a person who only want to get excellent result, aim for very high, scare of even getting a 'B' in exam, might even hurt someone in the process and so on, it's kind of pathetic, hateful, so on.

I know all this, but there one place in my heart that never let it go, and I don't know how to let go of it. I tried a lot of stuff to get better, but it end up the same.

Some people make think I was cocky, greedy, showing off or something.
No, i'm not. I'm in a hard position and this thing have been cursing me for years.

I want to let go of aiming high, I want to let go of this curse!!

No comments: