Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Friends

Have you ever wonder who is your real friend and who is not?

Before that, what is friend? The definition of friend? The meaning behind the six letter word.

Are you sure that you know the meaning of the word "friend"?

I been thinking, every time, who are my friends, who are really my true friend?

Who are my friends' friends? Are them really my friends' friends? Am I a friend of my friend?

The word is so simply, but it seem so deep.

==========================================

Ever since I joined Facebook, the social network, I met a lot people, making them as "friend".

Are them really a friend?

Or they just accept you as a virtual friend?

You may encountered a lot of people in Facebook, those that appeared daily in your life, or those who you never encountered before.

It simply a "Add as Friend" button to make that person your "friend".

Being your "friend", they can see whatever stuff you post in your live feed, know what you were up to, your pictures, likes, etc.

BUT are them really have the right to see your stuff, are them really your friends?

What I meant is not just those strangers that you added, it included those people that may appear surround you but you may have not talk to them. Some may even not knowing your existence when you greet them in reality.

What about those that so close to you in the past. Your ex-high school friends, primary friends, tuition friends, those you used to call or shout out their names. You added them in Facebook but no longer kept in touch.

Were they still remember you and can be called as friend?

We used to be companion, best friend, brothers, team mates.

It felt like we had turned into just some virtual, hi-bye friend.

========================================

May be we have grown apart, you met new friends, so do I.

But you're much more preferable to your new friends, not as much as I am.

We did the same thing, it turn out you going to the happy side, I going the dull side.

This is not a complaint, you can call this jealousy.

I have lost you and it seem like you're throwing me away.

You have lots of new friends in the new surrounding, I'm not. That why jealousy.

It hurt caused I treasured our friendship, our past, you're not.

You trying to ignore, close your eyes, placing me aside.

When you showing out what you had achieved, everyone giving you a clap and wishes you.

When I showing out what I had achieved, everyone calling me as a "show off guy".

I just did what you did.

That make me even more jealous, but not as much pain than jealousy.

I felt like I have lost, in hope, in dream, in friendship, in you.

========================================

If you able to read this, please please please come back talk to me.

I know, you won't. Because you have forgotten I had a blog.

NO, you have forgotten me.


No comments: