Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lost

What have I done?
Because of this things, it's making my life miserable, you may not know, you may not see, but I actually felt deeply hurt inside.
I felt like there is no people I can seek for help, release what deep inside me.
I lost my dream, I lost my will, I lost my ambitions.

My jokes, never reach people. What more is I felt left out.
I seek for help from others, people don't like it.
Turn around, when they need help, I will be there.
I felt like I'm a tool.

What I love to doing, they always say I'm suck at it.
But worst is they totally don't understand about it.

I hope, I never turn so clever, I mean not clever, is getting this results of mine.
They giving me chance at the beginning, but now, they like destroying me.
I don't know what else can I do. I felt so lonely.

I want turn back time, turn back to the time when playing is all I care.

No comments: