Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

I want to run away!!

I'm glad I finished my Diploma courses. But not really ended my studies which I have to continue with my Bachelor Degree program. Seriously, our senior just required to take Advance Diploma for 1 year and 8 months while we need to take Degree for 3 years although the materials is the same. What matter the most is that most of the subject we took in our Diploma program have to retake. The reason behind it is because of the insufficient of credit hour.

Miserable life.

I always homesick when I first started to study in here, KL. I simply miss my house, my room, my toys, everything! Although right now, I immune to the feeling, but extend the time really heartbroken. I don't want to live even longer in a place like this, where crime use to happen often. It's not safe.

What more is that I have been separated from my mate who I do always stay together most of the coursework time. There only some of them left.

Come to think of it. Lecturers always speak in front of us saying that our year are the worst of the worst being the most lazy kind of student. I agree with them somehow. Look at them. Some times I really can't stand of it. I got piss of easily because of their easy-going attitude.

They don't do homework. They slack most of the time, playing. I not against it, but at least when the time to do some group coursework, be more responsible and more hard working. Don't simply do something and just hand in. I HATE IT LIKE THAT WHEN I GOT INVOLVE IN YOUR GROUP.

Right now, I can't be more serious and I try to be easy on them previously. I disappointed.

I wish I can choose something that what I really want to do right now than what I wish can earn me a proper income in future.

No comments: