Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ten Years of Gold

It feel like just glimpse of an eye, ten years gone. The moment I entering my tenth year, it feel like the perspective of life change from a children to a teen. In this 10 years, a lot of happy and sad events happened. Finishing the high school life means the beginning of college life. Studying is what a person need during their teen years.

A lot of restriction start to happen during the teen days. What a children have may not suitable for teenager but what an adult can do is not eligible for teenager. Most of the time, our life is just follow rules and conditions. We, some times, get tiring of it and eventually broke it. Be it you get caught or not. We having our life. We live our life as a teenager to the max with all sort of games and sports we could to stay healthy and happy.

We used to nag during this period of time. We start to have our own piece of mind which we hope that the adult could respect and let it be happen. Teenage who granted their wish live happily and the one who don't will start frustrated and lead toward the negative side of life. This is the time frame a person will change and eventually determine how will his/her future will be.

Study may not be everyone favourite. Some dislike it. Some love it so much that he/she devote most of the time on it. Clever and good students always got praised while the bad one will get scolded harshly during their childhood. Adult start to care less of them during their teenage time. Some still may. Personally, my mum force me to study during my childhood which I don't have the interest for it. I always get bad results compare to my cousin. Perhaps my mum was tired of me. During my teenage days, I started to get work up for studying. I may not be the best/cleverest but I tried my best and improve my grade tremendously. I think it's better the parents let their child to have what they want and they might start to do what they should.

Teenage need love the most. Either from their family or from their other half. Within it, they might lead to the source of evil. It not an excuses for parents to say they are busy and left their child. Understand them is the most effective way to lead them to a better life. Try to listen to their stories and nagging for their sake to release their pain and emotion.

Friends is what we need during our teenage days. Hanging out is what we can do the most. Be it for a movie or shopping. We can chat for hours and never get tired. High schools friends are the best for playing around especially when you need one for prank. Dirty minded friend always there to crack a joke of it and everyone started to watch adult video even they aren't suppose too. Get caught and you busted.

After all, the teenage days affect the most in our life. I picked the road that I need to walk. It may be not my favourite nor my dream, but it might lead a better and happy life. As for now, what done can't be undone. I'll continue the path I chosen for the sake of my future and make a huge events happen as much as I can.

Saying goodbye to these years may be tough but the memory will retain forever in my heart (or brain). Another life will begin when I entering my twenties. It is time to get even mature than before. More stronger than before. More clever than before. Most importantly, more happier than before.

Thank you my family, friends and teachers all this while helping me and it will not be forgotten. I will sign out as a 10s this midnight and be a part of twenties child.

No comments: