Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

First post in Two-O-one-tree.

Hi! Human! Panda! Fusion! Panan?

Taiwan 'Little Big Planet'
Woot! It was my first post in 2013. Hi, April!! Jane, Ferb and Mac gone missing. LOL.
Seriously, I think only Canny and Belinda still updating their blog.
Everyone else lost the habit or just gone missing too.

I have the feeling of updating my blog.
I have a lot to share. Too much story.
No where to spur since most of my friends gone missing.
Missing as in swim overseas or just lost in contact.
The first quarter of this year. A lot happened.
I start my internship.
I went to Singapore and Taiwan.
Bought new hard disk.
Have a lot outing. Whatever. 
Happy, sorrow, angry..

O'rite, straight to the point of this post.
I started to follow Son Yeon Jae in 2010.
She was not that famous that time. Not even 2011.
Just in Korea. Not oversea.
2012 change her life
or should I say Olympic.
She turn a big star not only in Korea but the whole world.
She got so rich at the same time.
Everyone was talking about her and I feel so weird.
Probably because when you support a person that no one know and care
become a person that everyone say and knew
the feeling chance. 

I know everyone will ask why I bother so much.
haha I asking too.
But I just feel like doing it. 
May be just want to let people know I actually keeping an eye on her
as a fan of course.

Alright, ignore it.
I just want to update something.
The picures right way above is a picture I took in Taiwan. 
I took over 3000 pictures in Taiwan I think. 
Too busy or lazy to update. =) lazy

Gonna log out.
Tomorrow, Genting Highland. Weeeeeeee. See ya.

No comments: