Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Final Again

I really don't have much time to rest and do my favourite, do I?
I hand in both my last assignment on the last week college before preparing for final.
Usually it would be like only one assignment left on week 13 instead week 14.
I can only say this semester is so rush yet much. Too much holiday in between is another problem.
It's not stable. Many things happen.
What I scare the most is my result. I'm not that kind of person last time, not during my first 2 semester.
But I getting more and more cocky. Feel like maintaining my GCPA at least so I may obtain another scholarship but it's not that easy, especially when your friend from surrounding were having holiday or so so.
So tough, very tough to focus. Each day wasted half day on doing something unnecessary and quarter of the time will be sleeping.... I can't really study. I worried. Worry that I can't maintain. But why...why have this feeling which I don't even bother last time.
It feel like you going for mountain climbing and the more you climb, the more you scare falling down. THE FEAR. I want to throw away, either the burder or the fear...

Worst case come when you were all alone, not just study alone but home alone in your home town. Being alone in the big city wasn't much compare to when you back your house and your family was not there.

I just hope everything work out to what it suppose to be.
I thinking too much... >< What if the Mayan was right at the beginning? Why I still study..? but now it gone.

Anyway, Christmas gone, New Year coming. Let's go for it, 2013!!

No comments: