Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sick

On Monday, I went to swim with my friend. This was the first time I ever swim in the condominium swimming pool. It's been a year I stayed there. Could you believe how long it took me to just splash into the pool? It was out of a sudden that I come out with this idea to go for some swim. Guess what? It's 4.30PM! Under the hot sun, two of us went for some swim. There another genius plan, SOMERSAULT! HAH! I did it in the water. Seconds later, I felt the pressure. PAIN! SO PAINFUL! Lesson learnt! We ended our swim with another two round.

We planned to eat dinner together at a famous hawker stall, Kaw Kaw Burger. Unfortunately, it closed. We ended up to eat individually. Then I went to buy chicken rice as dinner. Bad choice. This lead to my coughing now. During the night, I started to sneeze and mucous started to flow out of my nose. All I can do is wipe it off non-stop. It was a sleepless night. It was suppose to be a great night since the class on next day start in the afternoon. My cough and sneeze getting even worse the next day.

I couldn't pay much attention in class. The sickness making it worse. All I can do is pray for the sick faster go. I drank a few little of water already. That's the only thing I can do. It was 5PM when I back from college. The sky was so dark. Without hesitation, I went to buy my dinner, that early.. and rush back home. Within few minutes after I reach home, thunder started to roar. I forgot to go farmacy to buy medicine. All my previous medicine have been brought home during my semester break.
PS: I always got sick the first few weeks during the start of a new semester. That's the time I don't have my medicine with me.

While typing this texts, I'm still coughing. Hopefully I'll be fine in a couple of days.

No comments: