Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

How you feel?

It been 1 week since I'm back to college. It was kinda tiring after having one month of break.
This is my second year in the college and things are getting tougher.
4 out of 5 subjects were extremely tough, the remaining still haven't undergo lecture.
I wonder how will it be like. I hope I can still maintain my GCPA for this semester. That's all.

I went to Gua Tempurung and one waterfall last Saturday. It was fun!
Now, in the bus, I found a phone which owned by a girl.
She's must be around our age by looking at the content.
Inside wasn't much information but I do go and search for more detail. : P
I'm just curious.
Seems like she's from Myammar. A lovely girl.
Seems like she born to be twin and her sister look like have some defect on one eye.
Looking more into the phone, I became more curious about the owner.
I wonder how she feel now to lost the phone.
She doesn't look like rich to me.
One thing I know is that she love her God and have a nice voice.

Sorry I going to trade in your phone. That's what people do.
If one day I ever come across to you, I will treat you a meal or what as I did something I felt sorry.
I kind of interested in meeting you actually.
We just leave it to fate.

3 comments:

miabbbbbbb♥ said...

Any contact num in the phone? Do you keep her sim card?

How said...

The phone started to ring after I posted this post. I don't think they found out my blog.. But then, it probably those who haven't found out she lost her phone. Inside still have sim card and I still remain it..

miabbbbbbb♥ said...

Haha.