Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

15 June 2011

Sorry as the blog kinda look dull with no much picture.
I will post more pictures as soon as I have time, which I serious no!

Here a video teaser for 2PM upcoming new album.
SO EXCITED! HAHAHA!!



__________________________________________________

I really wanna go home so badly. The internet connection here sucks!
And I really not into using internet yet they charge me so much...
It was like one month use the internet lesser than 24 hours and have to pay around RM15++
What the hell la...If not because of some assignment, I serious not interesting in their internet.
What to do? Haiz. After join this college, Money is the priority thing I always thing.
Independent equal like no freedom for me or something....
Still, hometown the best. LOL.
Times up, Better get going or I won't make it on time for tomorrow.
Hahaha, just kidding, anyway, better get going because computer battery going run out.

SAYONARA MINA-SAN! OYASUMI-MASAI!!

No comments: