Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FOOD!!!

This going to be short. As I need to go take away my dinner soon.

Today topic is about food. Speaking of food, my tummy is growling.
Just make this fast. Since you guys know I moved to KL.
Reason? You still don't know? Never mind, I'll make a post on that soon because I haven't tell anything yet regardless about my current life.
Anyway, since after I moving to KL, I seriously missing those home-made food that cook by my mum. SERIOUSLY!! MISSING SO MUCH!
Everyday, eating those hawker food as well as college food was like.....unhealthy? Or something.
I miss my mum's curry, her secret recipe for sambal, her very own Pizzas and lots more.
I was so hard to eat nowadays. It all started when I worked.
The time I went Delta to work, my mum getting lesser and lesser in cooking, then even lesser when I started my college. What I know is that she wasn't much cooking anymore since the dinner only left my eldest sister and my mum eat....
Seriously missing my mum's cook.

I know, I know I write something that confusing or something not connected.
It's because I want make it fast as time for go take away food.
What's tonight meal? Still under consideration.
That's a question that I asked everyday, what should I eat?
Another benefit living at home sweet home is that I don't need to pick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys love my new template. I don't know what template should replace the old one, so I picked this one. Hope it feel nice.
DINNER TIME!!!

No comments: