Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Who Are Them?


Kind of funny as I actually wanted you to guess who are them but their name was actually at there...


Another video of same song. This song quite nice right? haha, I don't think you agree with me.
BECAUSE you all LOVE Metal Rock. BINGO!

Anyway, every time when I see them, my spirit of study went up, more energy.
May be there can recharge my tiredness. Awesome, which Metal Rock spoil my ear. -.-
This kind of voice are the best! hahahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
All of this was the concert during Idol Festival 2010

Onnaji Kimochi

Himawari to Hoshizuku


Ganbatte Itsudatte Shinjiteru

One thing I found out is that those Japanese audiences are so high.
So, supportive. hahaha. Awesome.
Ganbatte, keep hearing this word feel like very......................powerful? Yes!

No comments: