Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Longevitology dinner at Hai Thiam Lo Restaurant

18 December 2010.
My mom and her friends and also relative
was invited to Longevitology Dinner Night.
She have two extra tickets
and called my sis and me to go with her.
The food was nice, delicious and awesome.
But I was kind of boring as nothing much to do.
It is more to talking about health but
I sat too far away from the stage which
I didn't manage to listen what they talking.
I started to take out my PSP and
online-ing as there have free wifi.
Pictures? Don't know want to take what.

The table we sat was 44.
What a number?!
People tend to take picture before eating.
But I tend to take picture after eating.
He was trying to snap my picture.
And yes he success.
On the other hand,
I was trying to take his picture.
But failure.
Who is him?
My cousin, Alson. =)
Time to post other things. =)

No comments: