Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Celebration!

I enjoy today for celebrating Mun Ching, Hui Ling and Caseon birthday
as well as celebrating our end of SPM and STPM.
Happy Belated Birthday again to Mun Ching, Hui Ling and Caseon!
Together there are 8 person at first and then 6 then 7.
We went to Aeon, Jusco Bukit Tinggi for celebrating their birthday.
First of all, we book for Green Box Karaoke for 8 person.
I sang almost every song that we picked. Hehehe.
Never felt so good.
I hope you all don't mind for my voice.
I hope you all also enjoy my humour.
AND DON'T HATE ME IF I SAY SOMETHING STUPID.

Ee Ching was so good that she bake the cup cake.
It was nice delicious to be honest.
We offer for a helping hand but
we didn't invited to help. =(
Of course we would like to take down the birthday boy and girl picture.
Here there are.
Caseon once again showing that silly face.
Finally he smile. =)

And here the presents.
I hope you all like it.

Group photo without the birthday boy and Yeaw Guan who late.

After singing. We went for movies. =D
There are so many nice movie and at last we picked
Tron Legacy.

I would rate that movie 6.5/10.
Most of the thing I like was the graphic.
The story line wasn't good enough.
But kind of worth sitting down in that cold environment.
DAMN DAMN COLD!
I keep shacking although wearing long shirt and trousers.
Here's the trailer.


Tomorrow, Time Square for Comic Fest.
Anyone interested? Call me or tell me in Facebook also can.
I would like you to join. Especially girls.
Hahahaha, just kidding.

No comments: