Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

Blank

2019 is a tough year. 
I lost a lot of thing. 
I told my parents everything hoping to get some helps.
It's the same.
The same as I talked to my friend.
I'm tired.
I won't tell anyone anymore.
I'm tired.

Master degree. 
Average time of study is 2 years.
Most people did it.
I start in January of 2017. 
Three and a half years. 
I passed my viva examination but with minor correction on dissertation.
Every time I touch this subject, I fell into depression. 
Some of the times, I tried to do as long as I can.
Most of the times, I stopped doing and lied onto my bed crying and fall asleep.
No body knows this as I did it behind locked door.
I been trying to do the correction for 25 days straight, I done only 10%.
I did not dare to find jobs. 
I no longer have any money in my bank.
Those hard earned money from my part-time, my allowance from research assistance, my PTPTN that waived and all my saving since childhood are all gone. ALL GONE.
I did not spent all of them but things happened.

I'm tired. 
I want to talk to people about my problem but I trust no one.
Not my family, not my friend, no one.
After all, I talked to my family, closest friend, best cousin and even counselling.
No one is really helping.
I know it is my problem and I have to settle it myself.
I just lonely and sad. 
I can't do it when I feel so.

Blank. My mind went blank every time I try to do things related to my Master Degree.
It not Master Degree problem, it's me. 
I cannot bring myself to motivate, to focus, to do.
I just want to end it but it never ending. 
I want to end it without doing it. 

I know no one will read this so I just write it here. 
But if you ever read it, may be a knock on my chat or whatever.
I kinda wish to talk to someone.
After all, I'm lonely.

I'm glad I still have a place for me to let it out. 
It really building up a lot in me now. right now.
I really wish I build more courage to tell my supervisors I really tired of doing it. 
Although it just left a bit, I way too exhausting mentally that I could possibly go further. 





I wish my next post can be something not so depressing.
I wish I still alive. In and out.

.--. .-.. . .- ... . / ... .- ...- . / -- . .-.-.-

No comments: