Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Grade kills.

Let me tell you why I am sad.

Things turn dull for my life when it come to study.
I sacrifice my games, social life, sleep, everything that I want to do for the result.
The fear grow too hard on me.
The fear of losing the only thing I seek for.
If I lose it, I might end up losing everything.
I know you can find back the thing. But I'm talking about the fear.
The fear just don't go away no matter how people tell me or I try to be strong.
I like a magnet stuck to you and it really hard to throw away the magnet.
I'm not exaggerated here.
Once you experience, you'll know.
And you know that no matter what advise you took, it never help.
May be there really have some solution to it, but I don't know what is it.
It just kill my feeling, my emotion, my passion.
Gloomy is all the left.

Someone who have a better solution or what please come and save me.

Save me. Save me. Please save me.


No comments: