Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Close to you

I was so tense in studying, I hope someone having the same situation as I am approach me and advice me. I don't know anyone of it. I just want to end this thing up and restart something else. Sometimes, I'm in a dilemma of giving up but maintain the grade. Giving up is easy, maintain is not. But there are lot of other stuff coming through my mind just when you think of give up. I don't know what to do, just hang in there.

Back in 2011, it was the best year of my life, sort of. I mean after I finished high school.
During my work in Delta and Mr. Low's house, I was lonely, there are those few rhythms  that stay with me since there, I saved it up in Mixpod. Now, I didn't save it up in other place, i lost some of the songs. Is was piano plays by Ochaleader (a Youtuber). Those musics are the best. It smoothed my day whether I was sad, emotional, happy, lonely and so on. It really calm down my mind. Hopefully, I get to find the rest of the piece that he played that stay with me back in the days.

No comments: