Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Horse Year 2014!

Wishing everyone in the best of health as ever and good wealth in this year.
Best of luck in works and studies. Living in good finances and with lots of family love.
For couples, remain sweet. For single, keep working.

As for me, I wish my family can always live in safe, stay healthy and always happy. 

New year, new resolution.
I have my own resolution.
Still working on it.
Please dream come true!

Chinese New Year been a great festive every year.
We get to meet relatives, friends and even families
who usually far apart. 
It's so call reunion.
That's why there always a reunion dinner 
with close family beside the new year day.
I do always have a reunion with friends before family reunion.


Reunion dinner with my course mate in Dragonview Village Restaurant.


Again with course mate in a Korean restaurant in Ampang.
Suppose was going Uncle Jang.
It was closed the other day.
Anyhow, the restaurant owner was so friendly.
We have a great meal thanks to him and his wife.
There. Ex-ACSian reunion dinner. 
Always happened one day before CNY eve.
Always go for buffet.
This round, MoMo Paradise Japanese Buffet.
A great pleasure to have talk with them after so long.

That's mark the end of friend reunion dinner.
Here's come family reunion dinner.
Lousang again!


Super delicious!
It's only get taste when the CNY festive came.


Twelve midnight hit the clock. 
Fire cracker hit the sky.
Beautiful night, colourful sky.
Noisy surrounding though.

We pray and pray and pray, 
before we start our new year journey.

The very first day, 
travel to mum's hometown,
Johor Bahru!
All my mum's relative gather
in my grandma's house.
Huge crowd means a lot red packet.
Well, not that many.
Of course, 
visiting from house to house.
End of first day.

The next day,
always start off visiting 
grandma's sibling in Singapore.
Nothing much.


On the way back from Singapore.
The traffic congestion is crazy.
Our car like a meat in a burger.
Stuck and can't get away for hours.

And then visiting my mum's sibling house,
or just call it aunt's house.
My uncle was a great cook.
The foods was super tasty.
May be I should steal the recipe the next time.


We went Johor Premium Outlets afterward.
The place was equal rank to Pavilion and KLCC,
but the price is twice cheaper.
I bought a Timberland shoes which worth RM450.
50% discount.


Third day, we went Hello Kitty Town.


Here my one and only little cousin.


And here my niece. 
One thing nice about her is that
whenever whoever
have eye-contact with her,
she will smile.


Kitty enlarge version.


Kitty on chick. 
That's me.
Born in the year of rooster.


And my sis.
Look at my niece at the back.


We stop by in this mall.
Why?


Right next to the mall is Legoland!
Epic huge. Look fun.


Before the sun set, 
we went Danga Bay Beach 
and amusement park.




 That's pretty sum up where I traveled this festive year.

Back to home sweet home on Monday early in the morning.
Time to going around.

This year, there only the six of us.
Enough to have a fun day.


Of course, pictures time!


Veh Hann MIA due to his movie.

Here's my family portrait before the new year.





End of stories.

PS: I got myself a new compact system camera end of last year.
It's Samsung NX300.
Finally, time for go and snap.

No comments: