Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Half-Year Gone.


The last day of June. 
After today, it consider we entering the second half of the year.
It's just gone like that.
A lot happened.

Finished the 5th semester exams and having blast with friends in waterpark.
Slacking at home doing nothing for a month before celebrating CNY.
Start going internship for 10 weeks after CNY.
In between the period of practical training, I went to Taiwan for a trip.
Took over thousands of pictures wherever I goes.
Back to college in May and met lots of new juniors.
Move to a new location for habitation. 
Start panic for the toughest semester ever.
Took much of work and burden to be a leader for almost all project.
Struggle to handling the work and hand in on time. 
Can't concentrate on the lecture because of the teaching method and surrounding.
Too much theories and little calculations.
Worries and wrinkles all over the face.
Lecturer gave me valuable advice and it's time to put down all the burden.
No more aiming to be one of the ace. 

Basically it what happen in the first half of my life in 2013.
Let's hope the second half will be more wonderful and hopeful.

By the way, do I look the same over the past few years through the pictures above?
Entering 20's soon and I think my mind still stuck in my childhood during the moment I entered the secondary. I missed those moments. The best moment of my life.
It's all history now.

No comments: