Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Fest. Happy or dull? You choose

Well. First of all. It's really been a quarter of year since my last update. It was before my previous final. Will are the one bring me this far.  But how far will it go? The answer lie ahead and we just see how it come. As you can see, I sound desperate. My blog will only be updated when I desperate. Haha.

HAPPY DEEPAVALEE TO ALL INDIANS! 

Oh yeah! It's their big day. Fireworks heard every night. Isn't fireworks belong to Chinese for Chinese New Year? That's a tradition isn't it? But why Indian firing it? Is it because we Malaysian as we share culture. Don't care. One funny thing is that, in Klang, our 'Little India' street is just next to Police Station. Know what? The actually play fireworks next to Police Station, from north to south, from east to west. They brave. Too brave. Or just.... No racism here. Haha.

So, it suppose to be festive mood but I don't. Not that I don't, just I don't get it. I wish to go shopping with family or travel. However, I can't. My second sis have work to do even on a public holiday or weekend. That's how being a assistant sales executive in a shopping complex life. She got a choice to study account and a choice to work on her career as a make-up artist or even office girl. BUT she don't. Perhaps she choose a much more easier but harder life. Easier to work, harder to give a better life. I don't care, but I care. I don't care what she do, I care for having fun like old days. Now, I only can looking forward for next year. My trip to Taiwan.

So, festive mood cover with homework thought. I have a lot homework and I lazy to do. It's normal people say, but not for a person who have time and do nothing. I just don't get it how come I feel like this. Not like I use to be like this. I HATE THIS FEELING. It's either completely don't care or completely go for it. That's the feeling I want. But I don't. Just don't. Sometimes, I rather don't want other people know. But I want people care. Stupid. whatever. enough la. haha. It's your choice to choose happy or a dull life. Every choice will cause a great effect afterward. So, be it or not.

I don't want to talk crap. This blog use to post something that happen and not something that emotional. I gonna stop here. Useless thought, just unnecessary.

Oh yeah, it's nice to be at home for so many days. Haha. 

AND Son Yeon Jae went to Running Man. Isn't she cute? 
Too bad she didn't win third in Olympic.
 So close.

Good Night.





No comments: