Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Moment of struggle

Final is getting nearer and bunch of assignments and reports have to be hand in within 2 weeks. Everything was so stressful. That's what a college life.

This is the moment when I started to think back the past. How live was so wonderful when there is no much homework. When I can go shopping every Saturday and Sunday with my family when my sisters haven't start working. I got so bored every time I went for family outing but now I so eagerly want to have family outing like before.

What I want more is to sleep in my own room every single day. I used to watch a lot television. Nowadays, I need computer by my side and I just on the TV once a month. Everything changes.

I'm no longer like myself from the past, everyday holding NDS or PSP complete all those game I wanted to play. Now I even abandon my most favourite game just to come KL without gaming console.

Every week definitely have 2 reports to be done. That's not the point, the content in the report are the most stressful thing. No matter how well you write, you still within the giving range. Just either high or low at the range. Even assignment is the same. However, looking at the work lightly will bring bad luck. So, having pressure is normal to be at first. BUT all I want is to have a happy life and not a stressful life.

So, why do I choose this at first?

1 comment:

miabbbbbbb♥ said...

Just for your dream man;)