Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

These Days

Seriously, I'm sick of Facebook.
Reason: No one comment on my status.

Seriously, it's like I have so much NO in common with others.
I been posting something I like most of the time but none of my friends ever care.
Okay, honestly, those who usually comment about my status have been out lately.
I mean those who usually comment been very busy with their life and ignoring Facebook or just simply lazy to comment. There are also some argument between my friends.
CLOSE FRIEND. VERY VERY CLOSE FRIEND. 
They were so close like a just married couple but end up divorce.
As I lost some friends during high school time, I trying my best to bring back them but seem helpless.

After high school graduation, everyone started to get a new life. College life.
They met new friends. Me too.
However, true friendship will last and you know which is the Truth True Friendship.
I mean, hey, why din you sms or call or even comment on my Facebook since we went apart?
Do what we use to do. Chattering machine. I don't know. But I don't have a habit of call nor sms. Can't blame me. =P
Anyhow, I felt so left alone most of the time after I post a status. Even my blog. How many of my friends still reading now. All I know is my sister (Ee Ching) is still liking, commenting, etc; supporting me. Thanks.


I bet Khye Siang will see this post as well. Please don't spread. Thanks.


I don't want to make any more enemy.
Look, after a year of college, you could see which is true friend in your course.
According to a close friend of mine, he said I make quite a number of haters in class hating me.
Reason: Not sure, perhaps I always seated at the front during exam/test which they think I won't share my answer with them. Or I din join their study group during the last few days before final. Or just my attitude because I like to argue when I think I'm right.

Kinda out of topic.

Since few months back, Facebook have a new feed which you can choose your friends as close friend so that whatever they post, you get to know asap. I listed around 15 close friend but my notification was like less than 10 each days. Seem like everyone was really off lately.

I really hope somehow I can get back to the past like others. Those years when I have no burden and lots of friends which we just simply play together no matter who they are. 


I bless with my family, but I don't have much friends. Friends that share happiness, sadness, craziness, silliness and so on with me. I don't have much girl type friends. 11 years in an all boys school was not enough but study as an engineering student with almost all boys in class. My life. 


I'm youngest in dad side and mom side until my little cousin accidentally born few years back. 
All my older cousin have grown older and mature and I have no one to play with. At least, Alfrey, the only cousin I can play with.

Have 2 older sister which obviously, they don't play with me. 

The feeling of getting a smaller brother or sister as well as meeting more 'girl friend' is getting stronger. 
I have to throw away my shyness in front of girls who I first met nor those girl I don't really speak to them.
I just have to. ARGGGHHHHH. 

BACK TO REALITY. I'M SICK OF FACEBOOK.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

True enough. HAHAHA do you really have to mention my name? Too lazy to leave a comment.

Good to know my friend's still hanging in there. (:

miabbbbbbb♥ said...

tinwow.I saw my name here. Don't feel bad kay,didi? Don't sick with facebook. True friends will always with you when you need them.Have nice day;)