Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Semester 2 result.



Another semester, another start.
Well, I happy with my previous semester result.
I do hope I can maintain my result but third semester will be a tougher one.

My friends always say I 'lan c' mean proud of ownself and look down at others.
But I share my result and happiness with them and I didn't really being lan c.
It's not happen for first time but I just don't like how it's feel.

When someone share their results each other, they din say anything.
But when I share, the word 'lan c' sure appear.
I really don't know how to say it. It's really disappointing.
I put so much effort in it, working hard everyday as the day drew nearer.
Did they even notice it?
Sometimes, being alone is better than being in a group.

May be it's because here is Malaysia.
Disappointment.
Next time I better don't share my result with them.
Just show my family enough.

First semester, they are the one who curious, so I show them.
Second semester, I knew they will ask, so I tell them earlier.
What's the problem?!

3 comments:

miabbbbbbb♥ said...

congrats^^

How said...

Thank you Ee Ching. Loyal reader. This blog have no much reader I think. Hahaha

miabbbbbbb♥ said...

Lol...try to post more,kay?