Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sorry Guys!


Hontoneh Gomemasai Mina-san..
Really Sorry Everyone..

I hope you like the picture above by the way.
I took it on the way to my mom's hometown.

I planned to blog every single week after my SPM
but unfortunately, I don't.
On January, I got my very first job, which help out my teachers..
I was somehow tough and busy several occasion..
Later I ended my job on April 21st and start college life on 3rd of May.
Every day, Every Month, Every Time,
Different story could be share but I didn't.
Really sorry... It's all because I'm lazy and tired.
But I will start to blog back soon.

I Promised.... =D
--------------------------------------------

Just yesterday, I hanged out with my friends,
3 of them, Kah Yong, Kern Yen and Veh Hann
to watch this movie.

PAUL!!
I was a great movie with great plot.
But the most amazing part is that it show a lot of Bad Words.
Epic! It was nice and it was funny.
I recommend you to watch it if you love something
funny and ridiculously bad language.
Don't hesitate to go watch, go, GO!!
Don't forget to pick up your ass as you will
LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!

Time for Homework!
NO WAY! AHAHA

No comments: