Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wish lists

Is this called New Year Resolution or what so ever.
Everyone wishing for the thing they wanted.
Some wanted gaming console while others want communication tool.
There are also some that want both. Duh! It's normal with nowadays society.

For me, it's more to my Wish List than my New Year Resolution but still the same.
My New Year Resolution always the same through out every year.
But my wish list is different.
Anyway, there are three things that I want to get.

1. Nintendo 3DS
Well, everyone know that I'm a huge fans of Nintendo company that I bought a lot of their product. But then, I still not satisfy with my console. I want more with the latest function as well as the latest edition. Nintendo contain a lot of new function and getting me more wanted to grab one. Anyway, I planned to buy one when the first Pokemon game release in Nintendo 3DS gaming mode. That is the primary thing I wanted to get.

2. DSLR?
Woot! I had to admit that I fall into love in talking pictures. YES! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! Is it because of me joining Photography Club or because of friends' influences. I don't care. I have my own digital camera which I quite satisfy with it. However, the quality wasn't nice enough. I can't even zoom in for better image. That digital camera was bought in the year 2005. Yes, quite some times it been with us. Until recently belongs to me as my sis got a new camera and gave me the old one. I saw a lot of people holding DSLR while I'm holding digital camera. Not I hate digital camera, just that I can't capture nice image from a far angle/distance. I seriously want to hold down the DSLR and walk through the whole shopping complex or place and snap down everything that is nice. I looked through some professional's picture, what they snap was people laughing and smiling, that is what I wanted to snap down but my digital camera does not support the function of prevent shaking. It was tough to snap down the picture. I have another experiences that I was said bad thing by someone, she said I'm crazy..That time, I was trying to snap a picture from a high angle with a 180 degree horizontally to the lamp of a show house..
The question is, I don't understand about DSLR because I didn't study about it, which is good and which is bad. So I just make it as a question mark as the price also expensive..

3. NGP??
I don't know whether I should get one of this or not. As I have to see what is gonna release base on the console. NGP looks cool but looks boring.. I don't feel the greatness of it as they show the game trailer base on the console..That why I put 2 question mark..
Yet, it going to cost over thousand ringgit when it release. I just don't care yet because it going to be release in end of 2011 in Europe and Japan I suppose. Which mean Malaysia going to release around early next year. So, it wasn't a burden for me now.

I hope at least I get the first one and the second one as well.
I seriously wanna get a DSLR and snap your smiling face. =)
Oh, time to sleep, night everyone.

No comments: