Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Irritating

Urgghh, a lot of my friends seem to start further on their study.
More and more people talking about their college life.
Some keep saying I'm going soon to where where where and study what what what.
This is sickening me as I still stuck thinking what should I take for the sake of future.
Seem like I'm okay to whatsoever I take but the problem is WHAT!?
I prefer games the most but there is no demand in my country.
Games, games, GAMES!! Now I have other choice which is either Computer Science or Software Engineering. What else?! Perhaps I should wait for the SPM result, but is it late?
Once I think I might be late, it automatic filter with another comment.
"Once you come out work, it's all the same even you be earlier or later."
Come to think again, some who study early can't get a job while some who study very late get a job asap.. What make you think that study early make more profit?
Arghhh, just forget what I said. I just simply speak out.. My mind was now control by the eager for resting rather than working..

Forget it all and prepare to celebrate Chinese New Year! YEAH!!
Still got 10 days left. Hurray~!
I will post those picture of my new year shirt/pant/jean/shoe....and whatsoever soon after CNY.
Just don't want spoiler before I wear...
PS: I posted the picture of my new shoes in my facebook account. You may view it through there. THERE THERE THERE, SPOILER ALERT! HAH!

Anyway, Time for some googling. I AM SO RETARDED!

No comments: