Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Once Again

Once again I'm waiting for that uncle.
He's coming at 2pm. And I prepare everything done at 11.30am only know he is coming at 2pm. I was like, urgg. Why always have to make me wait? Not that I don't want to wait. Just that it make me more nervous and tension. Today should be the last lesson for about three hours. Tomorrow is the test. I felt like I shouldn't suppose to say so much. So, wish me luck anyway. =)
It even got my nerve when I heard my sister went for three time only FORCE to pass. OMG.
But May Yee, How do you pass so easily? Same goes with Khong Liang. Ahh. Unbelievable. I hope faster end this and back to drive auto. Manual isn't my type. And please don't affect my mood. Never mind.

I felt like CelinoSEA is getting lagger and lagger. I don't think I play it for now.
I will play other server and test for that first.

I want to play my Virtual Villagers soon. I planned to play it asap after SPM but seems like I don't. Gonna play it soon. Nothing much to say right now.

Only my heart keep pumping so...so...don't know how to explain.
Whatever lah!

Tell you all more tomorrow night. Just get my blog update.

Anyone have any idea where can I learn Japanese. I don't want to waste my time at home sitting for nothing. I planned to learn Japanese rather than Korean as Korean will be useless if there is war. Alright, I'm joking, it just that I might be using more Japanese than Korean in my life. I'm so irritated when watching anime or J-dorama as I need to catch every single subtitle.
And can do most of the thing same time. So, Please recommend me to some nice foreign language tuition. Thank you.

No comments: