Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sunway Pyramid

Event : Shopping at Sunway Pyramid. =)

On last Saturday, few friends of mine together with me
had visited Sunway Pyramid.
Rather than saying visiting, I could say SHOPPING!
(Veh Hann, Kah Yong, Ee Ching and Hui Ling)
It was Christmas Day.
Merry BELATED Christmas.
Anyway, Sunway Pyramid on that day was full of people.
Very pack.
You can see that the Ice Rink was crowded.
I wonder how they going to skate faster
while prevent collide.

Anyway, we planned earlier that we will have exchange presents.
But seem like only I one person brought.
The other bought the present on that day.
Which they choose their present before lunch.
At the moment, I can say that the mans are damn SLOW!
Hahaha, I haven't eat my breakfast and it's already 3 o'clock.
Lucky they speed up their movement at the end.

We picked Fullhouse out of many restaurants.
Well, I brought a lot of member card but not Fullhouse. -.-
I brought SushiKing, SakaeSushi, Bar-B-Que Plaza,
KimGary, KFC, TBowl, McD voucher and BonusLink.
But none of it usefull. -.-
Wasted...

I'd ordered Wok-Sear Chicken Chop
with Black Pepper Raisin.

As well as my drink which is called
Soda Blueberry Peppermint with Sourplum Pop.

While waiting for the food,
I took down this picture.
What is that called again?
Bonsai? Whatever!

Felt like love to take picture after staying too much with Chan.
I even joined Photography Club in school.

Anyway, here's the presents.
Let guess which one is mine.

The one which is the biggest one.
Hahahhaa, guess what,
Kah Yong bought the same present as mine
and exchanged with Ee Ching.
Even funnier is that he got mine when choosing.

Here's Kah Yong with a thin Santa. -.-

There's him and ME!
Ohh, The snowman is cute!

Here's me in that restaurant.

and me in front of a shop full of Christmas Tree.


The graffiti is damn nice.
It wasn't graffiti, I know.
But it resemble it right?

Forgot to rotate the picture.
Anyway, Cute cookie.
I forgot what is that called again.
But it's COOKIES!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry again guys for bringing you all sat the wrong bus.
While you all wasted RM1 and 45 minutes.
And I drop of at Summit.
Forgive me and we have fun together next time.
See you guys soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Veh Hann, find one day go your shop visit you.
Nike right? =)

No comments: