Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

KLCC PC Fair

On 10th to 12th of December.
Pikom PC fair was held in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.

Of course I went in order to get a new hard disk for myself.
I got shock as the price drop until so sharp.
Two years back, I bought a hard disk at RM278 for space 200Gb.
Yesterday, I bought just RM 165 for space 500Gb. Shocking.

My sister said that because nowadays,
more and more thing been create
and bigger size of hard disk available.
That is why it's rate drop.
Which mean in the future,
more item is being create
and the price drop gradually.

I still young
and I still have lot more to learn.
This is what I know.
"Mada Mada Dane", isn't it.

--------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, at first, I asked few of my friends.
With only Veh Hann, Chan and Wei Jin went to the fair.
We got seperated as they travel by train and I travel by car.
On the way to the destination, I saw the cloud.
It was kind of interesting and I took down the picture.
In the bright light. You can even saw the rainbow.
Isn't it kind of awesome but weird.
There is actually a story behind said by my mother.
Tell you next time.
I went to temple at Rawang first with my family.
Including Alfrey as he join us.
After praying only went for PC Fair.
By the time, my friends were planning to return
as they got their things.
I didn't manage to stay long with them
but lucky I still have my sis and Alfrey.
We went through lots of thing.
Asiasoft, CIB, Garena and more games at there.
Lot's of thing to be given out and I got some.
One of my goodie bag torn out because too heavy.
New games was being advertise such as Special Force.
Below are the Special Force's Battery Fan and Phone Chain.
I won a Maple's mouse pad as well.
Chan also the same.
And the calender in poster form.
Of course included CD's installer.
The temporary worker at their was so friendly to be honest.
Not all but some. I enjoy chatting with them eventually.
Yeah, they even bully me by keep giving me the bulletin nonstop.
Sounds normal? No. They give five each times.
Different person different people at the same times
You can see that the same bulletin..
We had our dinner at Burger King
just like my friends having for lunch..
One thing is the burger sure expensive but delicious.
I miss [M]c[J]onald, hahahaha.
After dinner, time to buy the things.
Hurray.
I bought a hard disk for my ownselves.
And help out Mok Hong buy his "mouse" which cost RM59.
This is the the stall that keep giving me bulletin.

After buying everything needed.
We went home.
We reach there in bright day and
return in dark night.
KLCC were all lighted up and it's sure beautiful.
That's the attraction of our country.
I do believe why we are the top ten country to be visited by other country.
There are so many reason behind.

I was planning to edit this picture
and wrote something beside but I failed to do so.
Never mind.
I was planning to write,
"As the time pass by,
our memory will still remember
this very moment
until the end of our life"

Alright. Good Night!

No comments: